Warning: file_get_contents(http://maps.google.com/maps?output=js&q=?output=js&q=56-03%20214th%20St%20Bayside%2C%20NY%2011364): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
in /var/www/vhosts/mycityfaces.com/httpdocs/admin/software/google/GoogleMapAPI.class.php on line 1197
Orthodontic - Bernard Fialkoff DDS - Bernard Fialkoff - MyCityFaces.com
Orthodontic - Bernard Fialkoff DDS
Occupation: Dentist Company: Bernard Fialkoff DDS Location: Bayside, NY. Website:www.baysidedentist.com Views: 1188 Last Updated: Aug 17, 2017 2:31am
56-03 214th Street
Bayside NY 11364
Dr. Bernard Fialkoff graduated with a DDS Degree at the State University of New York at Stony Brook in 1980. He received the Alpha Omega Award as class valedictorian and was elected to OKU Academic Honor Society. Dr Fialkoff received his Periodontal and Dental Implant post-graduate board eligibility at the combined Memphis Veterans Administration Hospital and University of Tennessee Dental School Post Graduate Specialty Program in 1982. He established his Bayside, New York practice in 1982, and delivers Periodontics, Dental Implantology, Laser Therapy and Dental Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in a calm, ethical and patient friendly manner. Dr Fialkoff has taught periodontics and dental Implantology to many dentists, and runs a monthly study group for local dentists. His office offers state of the art computerized digital low-radiation dental x-rays, intra-oral camera that clearly demonstrate oral findings, full steam sterilization and cleanliness, and an energetic empathetic dental staff. Dr. Fialkoff and staff have worked closely with local dentists to help achieve patient dental goals for over 22 years.
- Periodontics post-graduate certificate Memphis Veterans Administration Hospital
- University of Tennessee Dental School 1982
- Director of Implant Certainty Training Program and Fialkoff dental study group 1995-Present
- Secretary Spanish American Study Club 1994-1996
- Featured lecturer/moderator at Annual Spanish American Medical Congresses 1984-2002
- \"Implantology and Periodontology\"
- Featured lecturer at Queens Academy of General Dentistry meetings on
- \"Periodontology and Implantology\"
- Clinical Instructor – Flushing Hospital Medical Center 1982-1985
- Visiting Lecturer – State University of New York Stony Brook Dental School 1984-1992
- Lecturer – 2-day Implant/Periodontology Surgical Course for Dominican Republic study group 8/1997
- Operative Dentistry Award
- American Academy of Endodontics Award
- American Academy of Periodontology Award
- Block Drug Senior Award
- James Horn Children\'s Dentistry Award
- Leon Isenbud Oral Pathology Award
- \"DENTISTRY WITHOUT CARIES – THE CHALLENGE OF THE FUTURE\" DENTAL STUDENT MAGAZINE 9/80; 13
- \"EXPOSURE OF THIRD MOLARS – A CASE REPORT\" NORTHEAST SOCIETY OF PERIODONTOLOGY JOURNAL 6/82
- \"ACID DEMINERALIZATION IN PERIODONTAL THERAPY\" J WESTERN SOCIETY OF PERIODONTOLOGY 6/82
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Laser Dentistry
- American Dental Association
Bernard Fialkoff DDS
56-03 214th St
Bayside, NY 11364
We invest in latest dental technology to provide the best treatment possible.
An afternoon shot at Bernard Fialkoff DDS
Reception at Bernard Fialkoff DDS
Dental Implants Bayside
Great certification photo
Dr Fialkoff\'s Friendly Reception Area
State of the art Equipment Gives the Best Dental Treatment to Our Patients
Marketing yourself is the same as advertising a brand name product or a service. Your brand is the total combined sum of your appearance, personality, and competencies. So if most of your business is conducted with local consumers you will need a way to effectively communicate your brand (including your services and products) to a target local audience.
MyCityFaces allows you to market and brand yourself to a target local audience with the help of personalized business profiles including pictures, videos, special offers, and other marketing tools. We like to consider it "todays" yellowpages, Connecting you with Local Business ... Face to FaceTM.