Doctors - Sophie Duriez, M.D., A Professional Corporation
Company: Sophie Duriez, M.D., A Professional Corporation
Location: Beverly Hills, CA.
Last Updated: Mar 3, 2009 7:34pm
Tell Me… What Is Going On With You?
- Are you feeling under the spotlight?
- Does everyone assume you have everything you want in life?
- Has this made you feel totally isolated from your usual society?
- Are you worried for your children and their future?
- Do you feel that there is ultimately no arena for you to discuss what’s going on in your personal life ?
- Do you find it very difficult to reconnect with yourself and others?
Finally, are you experiencing emotional pain? Such as anxiety? Depression? Anger? Fear? Insomnia? Substance Abuse?
That's Where Dr Solution Can Help You To:
• Use Your Natural Resources to Maintain Your Inner Stability
• Gain Balance, Strength and Well-Being in Your Personal Life
• Achieve Your Optimum Mental and Physical Health
• Dramatically Enhance the Meaning of Your Life
• Maintain and/or Engage in Healthy Relationships
• Enjoy Riding the Wave of Your Success with Great Vital Energy
Sophie Duriez, M.D., aka Dr Solution, is a one of very few Solution Focused Psychiatrists in America and Europe with over 20 years of clinical experience.
Dr Solution integrates the principles of the Solution Focused (SF) Brief Therapy Approach with clients. SF therapy is a creative, present and future oriented style of talk therapy. The SF therapeutic process not only takes care of the problem at hand, but also concretely emphasizes your natural resources and skills (“Ego Strengths”). Based on these “ego strengths”, a specific goals achievement plan is collaboratively designed. This allows you to rapidly move on to your better desired future.
Medications are prescribed only if needed and always within a carefully agreed treatment plan, as Dr Solution is also an Addiction Specialist.
These interventions are strictly confidential, with a client-centered focus that is, efficient, caring, and non-intrusive. You will find that these sessions are gentle and positive with a refreshing, collaborative approach. Dr Solution’s typical number of sessions per client ranges between 8 and 10, much fewer than with traditional psychotherapy treatment.